Hossein Jaber Ansari offered condolences to the victims’ families and Turkish government, Iran’s state news agency IRNA report said.
“The terrorist blast once again highlighted the necessity that fighting terrorism and extremism should provide countries in the region with a policy priority and that the crisis in the region should be solved through political dialogue and condemning all manifestations of terrorism,” Jaber Ansari told the media. “The Islamic Republic of Iran will stand with Turkish government and people in tough conditions,” he added further.
Earlier on Tuesday, a terrorist blast hit Sultan Ahmet historical part of Istanbul which is also a tourist attraction of the city. Istanbul governorate had said the blast killed 10 and wounded 15 others.